Monday, May 18, 2009

News Alert 05/18/09

Marketing Essence: Neuromarketing – A Scientifically Driven ...
By Kailash
If you look up for the meaning of this new science called neuromarketing on the net, Wikipedia would give you a definition which would sound like this - Neuromarketing is a new field of marketing that studies consumers' sensor motor, ...
Marketing Essence - http://marketing-essence.blogspot.com/

Do I Love My Wife? Are You Really in Love Test - Esquire
These long-term romantics did, in fact, show cocaine-like responses. I am not in that freakish subset. In fact, I'm one of the first of the fMRI guinea pigs not to show the rush from my lizard brain. This wasn't an honor I wanted. ...

Scientists See Emotions People Hear
Ivanhoe - Winter Park,FL,USA
The patients heard the words while their brains were scanned with functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI). Scientists then analyzed the overall spatial ...

No comments:

Post a Comment